“Client” as specified in the booking order form;
“EDB Events” is EDB Events CC
“Hospitality Package/s” referred to as “package/s” is the ticket/s and relevant information pertaining to the event.
- Booking order form must be completed in full.
- The return of the completed and signed booking order form will deem an irrevocable offer by the Client to purchase from EDB Events.
- No bookings will be considered without a booking order form and signed Terms and Conditions.
- EDB Events acceptance of the booking order form will follow by an invoice, reflecting banking details, for payment by the Client.
- On full settlement of the invoice the packages / tickets will be available for collection.
- EDB Events will not replace any packages that have been lost, stolen, destroyed or misplaced by the Client.
- It is the Clients responsibility to notify EDB Events of any special dietary requirements on the booking order form.
a. All special dietary requirements will be an additional cost.
- Rights of admission to the event are reserved by EDB Events.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed, for reasons beyond EDB Events control:
a. Cancelled more than 7 (seven) days prior to the event, the EDB Events will refund 75% of the full purchase price of the package (without interest) to the client. If the authority responsible for issuing the tickets agrees to refund the cost of the ticket, then the Client shall be refunded in full;
b. Cancelled less than 7 (seven) days prior to the event, EDB Events will refund 50% of the full purchase price of the package (without interest) to the client. If the authority responsible for issuing the tickets agrees to refund the cost of the ticket, then the Client shall be refunded 75%;
c. Postponed, then the package will remain valid until the postponed date.
- If the booking order form is cancelled by the Client:
a. Cancellation more than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the event, then EDB Events shall charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the total purchase price (without interest);
b. Cancellation more that 7 (seven) days prior to the event, then EDB Events shall charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total purchase price (without interest);
c. Cancellation less than 7 (seven) day prior to the event, then EDB Events shall charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total purchase price (without interest)
d. It is EDB Events discretion to utilise the packages as they deem fit, and the Client will not be entitled to any use of the packages or hospitality facility or hospitality services pertaining to the event.
- The Client will not be allowed to transfer the packages to a third party.
- The Client is not allowed to advertise packages through any medium for financial gain or commercial exposure, which would give misrepresentation that the Client is anyway associated with the event.
- The Client and/or their guests enter the event at their own risk.
a. EDB Events shall under no circumstances be held liable for any injury, death, damages or loss of property suffered by the Client and/or their guests, arising from any act, negligence or omission by EDB Events, and the Client hereby irrevocably indemnifies EDB Events again such claims, loss or damages.
- The Client signing the booking order form and Terms and Conditions, personally warrants to EDB Events that he/she has the necessary authority to sign and bind the Client to the booking order form and Terms and Conditions, and shall in the absence of such authority be deemed to be personally liable.
- Terms & Conditions – Weather and other circumstances for cricket suite hospitality:
a. All tickets are purchased under own risk
b. Any match that is in progress and delayed or abandoned during the course of the day is non-refundable. c. If on any day play has started or will start during the course of the day it will be a counted as a day.
- It is agreed that the terms and conditions of EDB Events as is shown on the EDB Events official website is specifically incorporated herein and same will be read together with any further communication as if specifically incorporated in any and all further communication between the parties.
- If a Cricket Test Match ends before the 5th day only 50% of the price paid for the day/s that had to take place will be refunded.
Please download and sign our Terms & conditions form when booking.